Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint work courtesy of Hi-Tech Collision Anaheim Hills!!

IMG_2748.jpg

And for the record... before you eagle eye Sherlocks spout off.. it was not rattle canned! Only certain parts on the underside that couldn't be reached with the gun.

Reaction score
Lookin sick dude! Can't wait to see some pics of it done!

If you need a photographer, let us know. The guy that shot some pics of our trophy truck would be more than willing to snap some of the raptor

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeeze Charlie, is that the best paint shop you could find? ha ha ha

Looks good. post some more pictures

Considering we've got a certain "SEMA" job on the horizon, I felt it was in the customers best interest to sample a few of the companies painters to determine who gets the prized job! :banana-mario:

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

I have to give it to John and Andrew at Baker Motorsports. They took this cage design to the next level! Hey Andrew, Thanks for thinking of the ninja star in between the cross X! That thing is sick. We need to figure a way to make it removable so I can huck that thing at knuckle heads in certain situations! :D

Reaction score
I have to give it to John and Andrew at Baker Motorsports. They took this cage design to the next level! Hey Andrew, Thanks for thinking of the ninja star in between the cross X! That thing is sick. We need to figure a way to make it removable so I can huck that thing at knuckle heads in certain situations!

Ninja star? No way dude, it's a bottle opener! A fresh cracked brew will turn that knuckle head into a friend, fast. haha :happy160:

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering we've got a certain "SEMA" job on the horizon, I felt it was in the customers best interest to sample a few of the companies painters to determine who gets the prized job! :banana-mario:

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

I have to give it to John and Andrew at Baker Motorsports. They took this cage design to the next level! Hey Andrew, Thanks for thinking of the ninja star in between the cross X! That thing is sick. We need to figure a way to make it removable so I can huck that thing at knuckle heads in certain situations! :D

Well I guess it seems up to par.

******* awesome would be more accurate.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Engine cage is currently in fabrication.......... Wasn't in the original plan but I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse! :D

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit, are you entering the Baja 1000????