Modded Gen 2 questions..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been on this forum since I bought my Gen 2 almost a year ago and I mainly lurk because I am trying to learn about the truck and where improvements can be made. I am no stranger to modified vehicles and I understand the risk that one takes when adding mods. Since I have been here there have been several threads related to engine or transmission issues. This scares me a bit but I am getting the bug to add some items to my truck.

So my question is, what are the mods that can be added and still maintain a very reliable daily driver since this is my main vehicle? I have been looking at intercooler, tune and downpipes.

TIA

OP
OP

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune (Id recommend either Whipple or MPT), Deavers with bump stop kit and Geiser springs

The problem with the suspension mod is if I add any real height to the truck then I won’t be able to park in the parking garage at work. It’s ridiculously low

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can replace the antenna and get wheels and rims, put some lights on it. Those are very reliable and safe mods that won't void your warranty. LOL