Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys have a good time and be careful!!! Follow @colorado raptor - he knows that place like the back of his hand. Watch him at the pub, though, he'll get you drunk and take advantage of your women........:ROFLJest:

Wish I could be there, but maybe next year. Looking for some good pics and videos!

colorado raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have a good time and be careful!!! Follow @colorado raptor - he knows that place like the back of his hand. Watch him at the pub, though, he'll get you drunk and take advantage of your women........:ROFLJest:

Wish I could be there, but maybe next year. Looking for some good pics and videos!

Last time I took advantage of a woman in moab it turned out to be Jason so I quit drinking forever.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I work on Bangerter and 2500 S, we can meet wherever you'd like. Let me know what works for you and lets make it happen.

Somewhere off 15 South would be ideal. It normally takes me about 25 minutes to get from Layton to Temple Square Area.