Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgreen

Reaction score
I love living in alaska, but grew up in Utah.
reading threads like this really wish i was about 3,000 miles closer with my Raptor.

nothing like running the red rock!

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I'm planning a trip out to Moab October 1st through the 4th and there are vacation rentals available. Please let me know if you can make the trip. This is the link to the Vacation Rental that would work well for us I think. Let me know if you guys want to come together and make this possible.Secluded Mtn Lodge - Near Moab - Retreats,... - HomeAway Moab

You for sure set on that weekend? Might get a few more trucks if you space it out from Raptorberfest.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still working on the Grand Canyon trip. Been busy with work. Was the first half good to go?

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still working on the Grand Canyon trip. Been busy with work. Was the first half good to go?

Yeah the trails mapped looked like they would work. I can send you some maps for the second leg I saw.

We still need to test the trails on the MOAB page as those should be more raptor speed friendly. I know you and Noah said you might go there later this year or next.

lets chat more on the MOAB project thread as not to thread jack Crowns thread more than we already did. Sorry.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@m3dragon - no worries at all. Unfortunately we did not make it out to Moab this month. @The Macf captured all the trails that I ran with him earlier this year. We definitely found some high speed stuff and some areas that were rock crawling-ish as well. All the trails we took were Raptor friendly (minus a bit of pin striping here and there). @factive has been out there a few times as well. He might have some routes mapped out.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the 411. I know there is data out there but just trying to get it all centralized so we can plan a big week event there.

I have it all planned and worked out but as mentioned I just need confirmed trail data before we figure out a date. Target is 2017 to allow the new Gen 2's to be out to join us.