Moab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@m3dragon - no worries at all. Unfortunately we did not make it out to Moab this month. @The Macf captured all the trails that I ran with him earlier this year. We definitely found some high speed stuff and some areas that were rock crawling-ish as well. All the trails we took were Raptor friendly (minus a bit of pin striping here and there). @factive has been out there a few times as well. He might have some routes mapped out.

I want to see where that oil line goes. Turn left instead of turning right. right after those campers.

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You see the maps that were posted?

Are the trails listed there any of them you did?

Yeah I did poison spider,Gemini bridges trail, white rim. Poison spider has some hairy technical spots, nothing a raptor can't handle lol... The views you'll come across are epic. Did some other local tails like fins n things etc etc. As you can see exhaust got it the wayimage.jpg

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was avoiding all the crawler trails. Only was going to plan for first half of hells revenge and white rim trail.

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was avoiding all the crawler trails. Only was going to plan for first half of hells revenge and white rim trail.
Ok cool then I would stick with white rim and Gemini bridge... Also take road 279 off of 191 which is the main road through Moab right before the arches entrance. Actually at the arches entrance the have a visitors center white really helpful trail maps. Road 279 will take you though some awesome trails to white rim... I believe you'll run into a spot called goose neck.. Views are just gorgeous. Shit man your gonna make me plan a trip out there soon lol!

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHA well I got one so you know for sure there is a event.

Should have a official date first of the year. Yes it is a ways out but still need those other trails mapped. Noah @the car store company is going to map some with @Macf

The tails I personally want to do are in Green River West on the map and trails I posted. The southern trails through the canyons look AWESOME.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yeah I did poison spider,Gemini bridges trail, white rim. Poison spider has some hairy technical spots, nothing a raptor can't handle lol... The views you'll come across are epic. Did some other local tails like fins n things etc etc. As you can see exhaust got it the wayView attachment 69122

Moab flattened my exhaust tips as well :)