missing Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twlhunter65

Reaction score
My 2011 is one of the ones missing the finish paint on the door bottoms,allready had ford aprove my dealer to fix all four doors,just havn't droped it off yet.Seemed like alot of 2011's had this issue,hopefully the 2012's wont have this problem.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I wonder if the 2012s still have the issue with the paint in the rear wheel wells?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
My 2011 is one of the ones missing the finish paint on the door bottoms,allready had ford aprove my dealer to fix all four doors,just havn't droped it off yet.Seemed like alot of 2011's had this issue,hopefully the 2012's wont have this problem.

Well my dealer said they would fix it but I have to take it to a local GM dealer. SCREW THAT! I quit looking at it. I think its all clear coated so what the hell. I will live with it rather than have some stupid imported individual get overspray and miss match a few small spots of paint and turn it into black camo!

BDRAG

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My 2011 has some missing paint at the bottom of the driver's side rear door openning, toward the bed.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
My 2011 has some missing paint at the bottom of the driver's side rear door openning, toward the bed.

I lost count where. Front side of drivers side back door, inner feenders in rear, back of the cab as it rolls into the bed, in the SVT scallop on the front fender, & & & ..................

Oh well. It is a damn nice ride regardless! I really think its the tan primer that gives this Black that PUNCH of the colors in the black, that special pigmant shit! I think the COLOR layer of paint is pretty damn thin and the claer ain't much better!

BDRAG

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
Post some pics for us to see where it is affected?

I have not taken pics of mine but here are some from a blue Raptor of the door and he also has missing paint on the rocker panells.

Attachments

• door%203.jpg
    door%203.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 107
  • door%204.jpg
    door%204.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 109