Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got tires shipped today. Don’t have any experience with the Mickey’s and can’t really find any great reviews (I think they are too new). Now obviously no one has put them on a gen 3 I know. Question is how noisy are these tires? All I could find on inter web was “better noise than the M/T” but I hate howling tires! You guys are the experts. Educate me!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got tires shipped today. Don’t have any experience with the Mickey’s and can’t really find any great reviews (I think they are too new). Now obviously no one has put them on a gen 3 I know. Question is how noisy are these tires? All I could find on inter web was “better noise than the M/T” but I hate howling tires! You guys are the experts. Educate me!

If you hate howling tires, you just picked the loudest howlers I have ever heard! They are unbelievably bad!!

Just scre w ing with you, I have no clue what they are like. :hat:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did laughing my hind end off get censored?????
There's a whole bunch of new words you can't say! I wanted to call a dealer ***** (d o p ey) and it got censored! Butt is OK. ****? Di ck not ok. ***** OK? Nope, no pu ssy. Balls are safe, keep them stored in the bag, testicles are still fine too, nuts are good to go. ***** is not OK, so don't say pric k. Butt hole is perfectly fine though, as long as you lube it and stretch it out a little bit right in the middle! :cool:

Last edited:

Mabl8r

Reaction score
I have OEM sized baja boss AT (class E Load) on my 2019. I dont think they are any louder than BFG KO2s with 30k on them :p Biggest learning curve has been how low to air them to keep full tread contact due to the beefy sidewall (i generally ride unloaded and Load E was only ones i could find). They are about 10 lbs heavier per wheel and they likely slows me down, but i am happy with them. Looking forward to getting them dirty next month in the middle of nowhere Upper Michigan :)

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the atz p3 which is the predecessor, love the tire! I can only imagine the new version will be better! I did lose most of my hearing from them but traction is great in all conditions!

J/k as mentioned about the same noise as the KO2 with 30k...

dhuff86

Reaction score
I just put baja boss a/t in 37 on my gen 1. Extremely quiet very similar to ko2 and even cooper st maxx I have had in past. Great looking tire cannot wait to try them in the dirt.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the atz p3 which is the predecessor, love the tire! I can only imagine the new version will be better! I did lose most of my hearing from them but traction is great in all conditions!

J/k as mentioned about the same noise as the KO2 with 30k...
Interesting, I don’t really think they are all that loud of a tire. I have about 16,000 on them so far.