May have to unload my 2021 Gen 3 37 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyduc

Reaction score
long story short. Moving to new residence where I cant keep my new Raptor. I have a 2021 White Gen 3 with 37 package with 3000 miles, no issues. A Bronco could work because of the shorter overall length. Any thoughts on trading a difficult to obtain Gen 3, 37 for a difficult to obtain first Edition Bronco, or other model. I see a lot of Broncos on ebay, but they dont seem to get much bidding and have high "but it now" prices. Mainly wondering about values of each comparatively. Thanks for any help!

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a First Edition Bronco and have so many cash offers my head spins. Since I'm picking up my own 37PP Code Orange soon I've been debating selling private party or trading it in. My best trade in offer has been $82k, lowest has been $71k. Best carmax, carvana, and vroom bid was $77,500, best private party is $88k.

Just because you don't see them bidded high doesn't mean they aren't selling high. Carmax won't sell them for less than $90k and I've noticed on cargurus that the ones posted are teasers to field larger offers.

I've got a little over a week to seal a deal, I know I will make out well no matter the outcome, which is an awesome position to be in.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, if you want a Bronco, there's little reason to go First Edition other than the collectibility. You're gonna pay out the ass for one if you do. IMO, better to go for a Badlands or a Wildtrak (depending on whether you want Rock Crawl or Sport mode as your unique GOAT mode). You'll still have to pay for one of those, but not like the markup of a FE.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, if you want a Bronco, there's little reason to go First Edition other than the collectibility. You're gonna pay out the ass for one if you do. IMO, better to go for a Badlands or a Wildtrak (depending on whether you want Rock Crawl or Sport mode as your unique GOAT mode). You'll still have to pay for one of those, but not like the markup of a FE.

You can add GOAT modes with forscan, just an fyi. Way better to go Badlands to get the disconnecting sway bar. Then add sport mode.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can add GOAT modes with forscan, just an fyi. Way better to go Badlands to get the disconnecting sway bar. Then add sport mode.
Didn't know you could do this. Good info! Wouldn't happen to know the code to do this, would ya?

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree--if all other things are equal. Not everyone is comfortable with Forscan. And some may like the styling of one over the other. If OP intends to go rock-crawling, then yeah, get Badlands. If not, then get whichever sasquatch-equipped Bronco suits your fancy.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't know you could do this. Good info! Wouldn't happen to know the code to do this, would ya?
It was my very first forscan use.. I followed a YouTube video to be honest and was nervous AF the entire time. Added sport mode to my FE and removed the double honk.