May have to unload my 2021 Gen 3 37 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here, although the Raptor I'm going to have to sell is a 2019. Going to miss it though. Headed PCS to Australia for 3 years and can't ship it. Don't want to store it that long, so away it goes....
Ohh man….that sucks, you SURE you can’t ship it??? I lived in OZ for 7 months way back in 2003 & other than Dubai or something I can’t really think of a better place to exploit the Raptors performance!!!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One option has 25 more years of interest ;) That being said, take whatever has the better interest rate, your rate on a HELOC may not be the same as your rate on a vehicle loan.
I think he was indicating taking cash equity out resulting in a higher principle balance over the life of an equal term loan. Upside of a heloc is it doesn’t effect the principle owed on the house & typically regardless of the amount taken out from the heloc you’re only on the hook for the bare min interest each month- downside (esp today) is that a heloc will be based on whatever prime rate is + the points agreed to- it can & will fluctuate depending what the fed does vs taking raw cash equity out & refinancing you’re locking in @ a MUCH lower rate than what we will see over the next few years.

That’s my issue- I have a ton of equity in my house & only owe like 11.5 years outta a 15 year term w/ a 2.35% fixed rate- have a heloc against it for up to $170k but it’s prime +.5% I think….kicking myself for not taking something like $30-50k out when I last refinanced @
This low rate b/c I have like $450k+ in equity & now I need to redo the siding/gutters/fascia on the main part of my house (garage & addition new) lol- oh well….I think I may just suck it up & pay for 1/2 in cash savings balance on the heloc & just be happy my house is paid down & w/ a low rate…..if not? I better get on the line w/ a mortgage broker like, today!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread is all over the place. For strictly rock crawling, the Bronco may be the equal or superior to Raptor. For everything else, not close.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread is all over the place. For strictly rock crawling, the Bronco may be the equal or superior to Raptor. For everything else, not close.
You're only pimping a maybe application advantage. I can come up with a definite advantage. It will fit in a smaller garage. Which is what started the thread. Now that we've come full circle, maybe we can let the thread die.

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
Ironically I stopped paying what was left on wife’s grad school loans when Biden got in office & kept hearing the BS about student loan forgiveness….I thought “they may actually do this”…& in between that there was already a hold on the payments & interest due to pandemic, well even though they didn’t do full forgiveness directly, anyone w/ fed related school loans DID get em waived, under the premise that somewhere along the line these fed lenders screwed around w/ interest charges & principle allocations….who knows if true or not but sure enough ****! $22k balance is gone. What a screwy time to be alive
I do not know where you got this from, but it is not exactly true. Some who attended for profit institutions were eligible to have their loans forgiven. That percentage was really small. The only thing Biden did was grant a moratorium on repayments with a 0% rate during this period and expanded the TPSLF program to allow payments made outside of the acceptable repayment plans to be accepted as qualifying.

I do not know how your wife had 22K forgiven, but my guess is she attended one of the aforementioned for-profit institutions or she had made 120 qualifying payments and requested forgiveness under either the PSLF or TPSLF programs. Either way, congrats.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-$10k for the rhino liner on the hood of the most sought after “launch” color lol

$125k? Hahaha more power to ya, who knows you may get it…..but, lil birdy told me chip & other supply chain issues will be mostly rectified by mid Q2

The shear volume of ingot/sheet business im getting into the big 3 would indicate as much, as quickly as the prices ran up, they can drop 3x as quickly
I paid 94590 for mine every option and a
Gun safe. Take it to Carmax!