Master Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used my buddies blaster on my 08 FLTR. They work great on motorcyles. But to be honest, the nozzle opening is so small and our sheet metal panels are so big it is a pain on a truck like ours. It is great for all the cracks, grill, etc but if you want to move a large volume of air over a big area I thought it was pricy for what you get. For the last 10 years I have gone full on Red neck and used a gas powered leaf blower. Works like a champ. And oh by the way....there is that thing aboout walking around in water with and electric appliance in my hand that always bothered me.

Note that there are 2 MasterBlasters. The 4hp version is what is common for bikes. The 2-motor 4+4 8hp model is what I have and is for vehicles. The nozzle on mine is pretty large. As I said, I also have 2 extensions on it to take it out to 30'. So I have it on the wall and can cover the whole truck in 5 minutes.

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! $300+ for a blower? My $49.99 electric leaf blower works awesome.

After 7 years, my Husqvarna leaf blower just died... I just bought a new backpack Stihl Leaf Blower that was $485!

You must not live in the country... we have all kinds of expensive toys.

We have A LOT of leaves in the fall when you live on 5 acres surrounded by hard pines and hard woods... My Husqvarna chainsaw was a few hundred dollars too... the advantage to Husqvarna and Stihl is that they fire up right away every time, very dependable... that's important when its 30 degrees outside and there's a tree across your driveway and you've got to be at work in 25 minutes.