Maryland Zone Rep/Manager Contact Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfabrizio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to bother you with the details but in short, no good response or answers to requests for dealer to follow up with the zone rep/manager to get some valid info instead of "beliefs". I've searched the internet and reached out to some friends but have been unsuccessful in finding the email info for the Maryland zone rep/manager.

If anyone has some leads, please let me know. Feel free to message me if you think that is more appropriate.

Thanks for the help..cf

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've contacted Ford customer service and they're useless unfortunately. They seem to know less info then FP.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be totally wrong here, but from what I have heard, the Zone Reps are only to deal between the dealers and the manufacturer, and not directly with the consumer. Not sure what avenue you have besides the dealer and Ford Customer Service.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
They don't care much and you can lawyer up only if and when you have a legal case. Generally this all falls under Lemon Laws/Warranty. Most just trade the vehicle off and go on with life before whatever this horrible experience is.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, ford performance told me to contact them as well. I ordered a 37 from Waldorf Ford and crickets about a build date. I finally just cancelled the order.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't care much and you can lawyer up only if and when you have a legal case. Generally this all falls under Lemon Laws/Warranty. Most just trade the vehicle off and go on with life before whatever this horrible experience is.
He’s trying to get information on his vehicle’s production status…nothing to do with repairs.