MAN of the Hammer versus Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sabumaru

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the raptor would make it about 30 seconds on the KOH course.

What would be its downfall

Parts i seen where:
Bare wet stone hill climing
Some rockcrawling nothing insane like rockbouncers do
Sanddunes
Highspeed turns

I'm just wondering what makes it so diffrent from what baja does at the technical sections

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the raptor would last about 30 seconds on the KOH course.

I think the raptor did quite well at Havoc in the Hills. Which mimics the king of the hammers course.

Also, some of those buggies made it around the track in 15 minutes or so and some of the faster raptor drivers where coming in about 20 minutes or so.

If say the average raptor was probably 40 minutes around the first days track.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
O dunno KOH can be pretty tough but then again RZR's like mine run it in great success. I think driven slow and carefully it would make it but would not make any great times. If it was driven balls out Tim Cameron style it wouldn't last long at all there

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I think KOH I think 42s solid axles and 25" of travel. And 3' rocks at speed. Not one part of that sounds like Raptor land

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you might be surprised at how well it would do. Yes it will likely have some trouble but I have been surprised before about the rock crawling aspect of the raptor. ebeja6yd.jpg