Magnaflow Exhaust cat back system or welded in system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the full magnaflow cat back and the clamps didn't hold up even for a few days (then again I slapped it on at 2am and drove 1600 miles from Maine to Florida directly afterward). I got it welded at my next opportunity and it sounds great. You'll like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Renegade70

Renegade70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Magnaflow cat back system thanks to treatcg. Have not put on it yet, but going to just put it on as is and tightening everything. I will see how that goes and go from there. Thanks for the feedback and will let you know how I like it.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed a Magnaflow 15366 Cat Back Exhaust System six months ago and have had no problems with it coming loose.

The old system...

PICT0052_zpsbelbbzr7.jpg

The new system...

PICT0018_zpspfvknu79.jpg
PICT0015_zps0cgfz24i.jpg
PICT0043_zpsfr9ygl9x.jpg

All stainless with black ceramic coating on the pipes from the muffler to the tail pipes. Great sound for me.

I would do it again in a flash...

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh, I honestly couldn't justify the coin on same size piping and didn't have any problem with the way the stock tips looks so i just replaced my muffler with a borla.

OP
OP
Renegade70

Renegade70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put it on this evening. It is way better than stock. Has a very deep raspy tone. it is fairly aggressive when you get on it, but just like the deep sounds when you coast to a stop or sitting at a stop light. not really noticeable at highway speeds. It is just what I was looking for. If you want a screaming loud exhaust that ****** off your neighbors and draws the attention of law enforcement throughout the county, then this is not for you.