MagicMtnDan's BIG Air atThe Raptor Round Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! well not nice for the potential buyer of said truck...but fun none the less lol

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it... but whoever is next to the camera that goes "Whoo- who who ha..." Is driving me NUTS! <G> Of course, it could be the fact that I have watched that clip about a bazillion times... it never gets old... except for that laugh! <G>. Does anyone know who was driving?

Oh, and Dan... I don't think that 'low-rider' upfitter is an option on trucks going to the Midwest. Thank goodness <GG>

Falcon

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The woo hoo's were from two guys stood next to me when I shot the video. As for the driver, I think it was one of the local Ford dealers guys.

Philco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you guys have me all bummed out that I could not be there. Not nice they had the event on a weekend when I was not available to go, but I doubt my Raptor would have been there with it being a 32 hour drive..LOL. But if they do it again, I will have to at least fly to Vegas and try one of the dealer Raptors.. and maybe bum a ride in someone else's for the dune trip after.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You and everyone else are certainly welcome without your Raptors. I know people who had their Raptors there that didn't drive them on the track :mrgreen: and you could have had your choice of front seats riding with any number of Raptor owners.

The "Ford trifold tonneau" you have - is that a Bakflip? It sounds like it is.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got this in from the driver of the blue Raptor:

Hey Guys! I'm Aaron, I work at Team Ford Lincoln Mercury! I was the driver of this truck with my good buddy Scott in the passenger seat! If you ever get a chance to drive one of these or go to another event like this, DO IT! Hopefully you can ride with me! Drive safe!

So now we know.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HA HA that's funny. Aaron is the person in the passenger seat in that video. I drove with Aaron and it was a blast.

Andy, is he a member of this forum or a lurker? Please invite him to join us here.