MagicMtnDan's BIG Air atThe Raptor Round Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time. Must be some good publicity for our forum. Cant wait to see the rest of the videos and photos.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun guys...to bad everything is on the damn west coast side of the country.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got home after the 8dr drive. Have some 400 pics to sort through and tons of jump videos. Need some R&R but will try and get more up later today.

And, oh yeah, get the track mud off the Raptor LOL.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got home after the 8dr drive. Have some 400 pics to sort through and tons of jump videos. Need some R&R but will try and get more up later today.

Sweet, cant wait. The more the better:)

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time. Must be some good publicity for our forum. Cant wait to see the rest of the videos and photos.

It was a lot of fun. I really do think a good job was done of making SVToffroad.com's presence known. I had a great time talking with everyone, some familair faces and plenty of new ones. Of course getting behind the wheel and hitting the track was awesome. I burst into a fit of giggles after the first jump and the driving instructor (a required passenger for all runs) Keith, started to laugh with me. The only bummer was having to get off the track. Hopefully something like this will happen on the east coast for all you guys as well.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So did the shocks bottom out????

Actually, the truck wasn't coming down in this pic. I used the new "Low-Rider" switch on the console - it's a new 5th Upfitter Switch - and that's how the front end is so low. If you notice the rear end raises up when you push forward on the Low-Rider switch. If you pull back on the switch the rear end goes down.

Truth be told, I never exceeded the 40MPH Aaron (my "instructor" from Team Ford) told me to adhere to.

It is a great picture Chris! And your videos are terrific too.

Dan-Jump-2.jpg