Made the leap! '14 Terrain Screw on it's way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What an awesome picture! Where is that?!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty stoked!

Haha. I installed the bumper last night and went out to get a few shots.. Found this at a church near me (north Dallas) and had to go in and ask the pastor.

OP
OP
GDGemmer

GDGemmer

Reaction score
Haha. I installed the bumper last night and went out to get a few shots.. Found this at a church near me (north Dallas) and had to go in and ask the pastor.

I'm getting married in Fort Worth in May, no family there, just wish I was a Texan/True American. My Ted Cruz profile picture might indicate my envy. I should've known it was TX since they still allow crosses on private property.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

I'm being told that it might be here as soon as Saturday... I'm not holding my breath. This is New Mexico after all (we're a part of the contiguous 50) but things here are a bit slower than normal.

OP
OP
GDGemmer

GDGemmer

Reaction score
Congrats. 53k out the door. Great deal! Where? Terrain is the best!! Let the modding begin!!!

I'm in Albuquerque, NM ... USA
Was looking at a used 11 on the lot for $47k and negotiated the '14 Terrain for $49,915... No brainer.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Where's Wilson and the E-30 welcome?

OP
OP
GDGemmer

GDGemmer

Reaction score
Even though I knew it wasn't going to be here on time... I'm sad that it didn't come in this weekend. I've been chomping at the bit because it's about all I can think about! No plans for mods yet, except lock protectors. All of my F150's have been broken into in the past. I've lost a lot of good shit too. Glock 9mm, S&W M&P .40 that was in my laptop case, laptop too. Separate occasions but the pain still lingers!!!