Made in china

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Soynut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was rolling my stock wheels to a new spot the other day and noticed a made in china stamp on the back side.. Make me wonder how durable and strong these really are. Anyone else noticed this. Yes china can produce nice stuff but tolerance and quality seems to suffer.

Just annoying to see as much as we pay for our toys..
jer

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Something like 90% of all wheels come out of China.

Walker Evens, Robby Gordon, Methods, KMC etc etc. all build race wheels that take more of a constant beating that any Raptor will see and they are ALL "Hecho in China"

Hell, I believe American Racing is even made in China now

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much for buying American these days. Thanks a lot UAW and other unions for driving so many jobs overseas.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Umm not ALL unions are bad! If it was not for the unions you would not have 5 day work week!
Correct. Not all are bad and hardly any ARE. At least not the one's that had anything to do with the production of this truck. Some of us don't have 5-day work weeks. But then again, not everyone wants to defend the United States from her enemies. My Dad has worked 16-18-20 hour days, 7 days a week at Ford making vehicles and myself 7 days a week with the same hours on a ship and overseas.
Ummm you have got to be kidding right....
Hock, I wasn't going to respond since my Dad was Union for 30+ years at Ford and uneducated people that say shit like that aren't worth the bruises I'd get on my fingertips from writing a response. But, you responded for me, so thank you, sir.

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know for testing Ford used Cepek wheels because they were better at handling the loads of the Raptor being jumped. Cepeks are American made.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ruffle feathers. I get upset when I see more and more of "our" products being made in China and elsewhere. I'm sure unions do have some virtues.