Luxury Performance Raptor FaceBook Page

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to start by asking what the hell happened to that truck. I know it's no longer but I kinda feel salty from the fact there was a clear issue and no one is saying what was the cause. I don't believe they don't know but more like they are protecting someone. It's not that cool for people running the same parts if in fact it was a part failure.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'd like to start by asking what the hell happened to that truck. I know it's no longer but I kinda feel salty from the fact there was a clear issue and no one is saying what was the cause. I don't believe they don't know but more like they are protecting someone. It's not that cool for people running the same parts if in fact it was a part failure.

I'm sure everyone would like to talk but they can't for some reason.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone would like to talk but they can't for some reason.

Yup and that's why I'm calling BS on the whole thing. I find a bit irresponsible to garner all this attention and clearly avoid an important issue. If it were a venders ride that burned to the ground we would all want to know. There are probably quite a few guys on here running the same equipment and if they know what caused it and are not telling..... that's just not cool.

I def wouldn't be swinging on thier nuts for it. Just sayn...

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We may never know the exact cause. The fire started in the engine compartment and was fuel line related. I think that's the extent of the facts.

Leaves us mortals only with speculation using knowledge of what the motor was modified with and by who.

Not sure what else you're looking for here muscles...

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We may never know the exact cause. The fire started in the engine compartment and was fuel line related. I think that's the extent of the facts.

Leaves us mortals only with speculation using knowledge of what the motor was modified with and by who.

Not sure what else you're looking for here muscles...

I hear ya bro and I'm going to drop it now...

Edited my post bc I realized I've been a cranky bitch the last couple days.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you're curious call Hennessie and ask them what could be the problem. Its not the first Roush supercharger that they install on a Raptor that burns to the ground.