Lurker turned Stalker turned Victim of Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well, I have ridden plenty of trucks, SUVs, MBs SL550....blah blah blah.

Seriously...I have lurked this forum and others for a while now. I thought I was too girly for the Raptor and went for the TRD offroad package on the double cab Tacoma instead. Turns out even though its been a good truck for me...it just fell flat for me. I never had the urge to even take him over anything but speed bumps....that's how impressed I was. A great truck, for sure, but it feels like a toy.

Even from the get go, taking it out on its first ride I was really lackluster. My smile wasn't in my eyes at all. And I'm the kind that invests in something worth keeping. This wasn't.

Then I decided, what the heck, I have the means so why not try the one truck that I felt was too intimidating for me to ride around...Went to my local dealership and as I'm walking by they had him parked out front waiting for me... I'm walking by and all I do is keep looking at him like puppy love looks...it was pretty alien for me. I'm usually pretty darn hard to impress but this guy was just crazy.

Okay. The ride was impressive. I never reacted like I did in the Raptor. It was just crazy. Just stupid crazy. I was obviously losing my game face too...poker face was out the window, with the trail of dust behind me!

I was grinning like a fool, pretty much smitten and well he didn't even have to convince me. I knew I shouldn't have climbed in there...it was doom for me.

So. I'm going tonight to pick my baby up...2013 Screw........HOLY SHIT!!!

******** it I need a drink.

This is the first time I decided I would invest money into an emotional buy like this one. It's definitely going to be babied by me (except when I get it out in the country backroads around my place)

Oh...and if anyone tries anything on him :biggun:

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Your going to love your new baby. Make sure to post up some picks when you pick "him" up.