Low oil pressure warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, it's highly unlikely but my thought is, maybe they tied in the oil level sensor of the LPG oiling system to the oil light? Maybe.

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, it's highly unlikely but my thought is, maybe they tied in the oil level sensor of the LPG oiling system to the oil light? Maybe.

The oiling system works through the lpg computer. When the oiling system is empty, only the light in the lpg switch starts flashing and after 60 minutes, the truck switches back on regular fuel and you can't run on lpg until you filled up the oiling system.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

lpg conversion also exists in the US?

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked the connection for the sending unit. It looks clean and firm. If i disconnect the plug, oil pressure warning shows on the dash.
I will clean the connector with contact spray later at work.
I will clean the air filter and maf sensor too.

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check it later when i have more time to look at it and let you know.

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove around and the low pressure warning popped up when i got back home. I had the obd link running and no error codes.
It's also not possible to read the oil pressure with the obdlink or dashcommand app.
I noticed i have no value for o2 sensor 1, only o2 sensor number 2. Is this normal?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The oil pressure switch does not give psi reading, it's only an on/off switch unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Just FYI,

The O2 readings are only for the rear sensors, Bank 1 and Bank 2 and will need to get hot before sending any values.
If your not getting readings with the truck at normal operating temperature you could have what's called a lazy O2 sensor.
But this also normally will throw a code, so I believe you just didn't have the exhaust hot enough.

Last edited:

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello, it seems strange that the computer turns on information "oil pressure" and not laws ODBII no error code. In my case with the O2 sensor, even if new (raptor to 1000 km), gave yellow light alarm engine and I O2 "sensor 1 Bank 2" fault, then I replaced probe "lambda" from the driver's side. I use daschcommand and bought ford raptor 6.2 profile for a few dollars

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk