Low oil pressure warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the sensor installed last week. Problem solved! I went to several places to find parts to install the oilpressure sending unit for the gauge at the same time but they didn't have anything with the same thread as the sensor. So i installed only the sensor. A friend will make the parts for me with the correct thread size to install the oil pressure gauge.

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I thought you had come, the sensor from the USA, and you've fitted in place of the existing one .. good evening!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

OP
OP
jef

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving 500 miles, still no warning so it's definitly fixed. Thanks @MTF for the part number and where to find the oil pressure sensor. Couldn't have done it without your help.

Raptorchance

Reaction score
So this is happening to me
Right now. The gauge completely drops to zero and the warning light comes on. I accelerate and it goes back to normal.... in park at idle it will randomly come on and when I rev the engine it goes back to normal opporation.... no leaks anywhere. Hopefully it’s just a sensor or short somewhere in electrical system.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So this is happening to me
Right now. The gauge completely drops to zero and the warning light comes on. I accelerate and it goes back to normal.... in park at idle it will randomly come on and when I rev the engine it goes back to normal opporation.... no leaks anywhere. Hopefully it’s just a sensor or short somewhere in electrical system.

oil level says?