Low Brake Fluid Warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the following problems
Low Brake Fluid warning
Hazard lights on constantly, even after key is removed
Nav/Radio doesn't shut down, also after key is removed and for is open

Tried to by pass low fluid sensor on reservoir, doesn't help the problem.
Anyone else have this headache?:snoopfacepalm:

Sooner17

Reaction score
This may be a long shot, have your battery checked i had a similar problem my truck head lights would stay on, door locks would unlock and lock repeatedly brake warning light came on, the truck started fine i had the battery tested it had a dead cell replaced it and the problems went away

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is in the shop right now for a similar issue. Headlights would not turn off and nav/audio system stayed on at max volume with no sound output. The body control module had gotten wet. They replaced it and it fixed the issues.

Recomendation would be to check your BCM and see if it has come in contact with moisture. If it has disconnect all fuses and dry it out completely, clean with electrical cleaner, then reinstall. If it's not then probably battery issue as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna give it all a shot

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Gonna give it all a shot