Looking to sell a '17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will gladly pay an upcharge when its actually WORTH it!

You should trade in your 2019 next month when the 2020 comes out.

You seem salty

Fact of the matter is, it was worth it for me to get a brand new 19 for what I got it for plus my trade

Gaining The recaros and the dressed up interior, new suspension, performance blue, and the B&O system made what I considered a perfect truck even better

I have great credit so I am able to finance at a marginal interest rate (have about 85% equity in the truck as it stands, and can afford it so why not? Coming from a 17 I can unequivocally state the upgrades in the 19 made it worth it for me to pay the 11,888 difference. Some may not feel that way and that is your opinion. I for sure would NOT have spent the money for the 19 changes for what some dealers were offering.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You seem salty

Fact of the matter is, it was worth it for me to get a brand new 19 for what I got it for plus my trade

Gaining The recaros and the dressed up interior, new suspension, performance blue, and the B&O system made what I considered a perfect truck even better

I have great credit so I am able to finance at a marginal interest rate (have about 85% equity in the truck as it stands, and can afford it so why not? Coming from a 17 I can unequivocally state the upgrades in the 19 made it worth it for me to pay the 11,888 difference. Some may not feel that way and that is your opinion. I for sure would NOT have spent the money for the 19 changes for what some dealers were offering.

I would do that deal. Seems worth it to me

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To many people, just getting a newer truck (2 years) and getting two years of warranty is worth the 12k. The upgrades are really just small a bonus.

gobie18

Reaction score
I would do it too, $12k for a two years newer truck, upgraded FOX shocks and Recaro interior and the aluminum oil pan is a good deal to me.