looking to buy 15-20 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at it this way, people who are exporting vehicles for profit have not put anything into designing or building the vehicles, yet they would be making more profit off each raptor than ford or the dealerships do, why should ford allow this? It's the same as stealing someone's product to make one of your own and sell it under the original product to steal their profits, guys like this don't deserve to make 40-60k in profit off a truck that the manufacturer and dealers are only making 10-20k per truck

Ford makes the same either way, so why should they care...

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Theres no shortage in Canada, Just drove by the local dealer, they have about 10 13's on the lot.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost feel like someone just told me I won the Australian Lottery. Then I remembered, I have never been there.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fair Market Value "The amount for which real property or Personal Property would be sold in a voluntary transaction between a buyer and seller, neither of whom is under any obligation to buy or sell."

This is the exact opposite of Ford Motor Co's memo to its dealer network. The memo reeks of a Cartel creating collusive practices restricting free trade.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
free trade does not mean taking someone's product overseas and shoving a fist up the customer's ass on price because they can't easily get the product where they live, it devalues the brand and would drive prices up here in the states if ford allowed people to buy raptors in bulk all the time and send them overseas to be sold over there for 2-3 times the price, if ford allowed it half the raptors built would probably be sent overseas, because anyone with a brain could double their money sending a raptor overseas and selling it there

Status
Not open for further replies.