looking to buy 15-20 raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you will be hard pressed to find someone to sell their raptor with less than100 miles on it.

What types of numbers are you talking / offering?

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel the opposite of most of you. You can pry the keys to my Raptor out of my cold dead hands!

Lol, pretty sure most of the forum feels that way, I never offered to sell my truck, just thought I shouldn't allow everyone to get ripped off by this guy

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Everything is always for sale. With $15,000 profit I could go get a new truck and build it up again and not be out any money. Worth it to me.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course everything has a price. I'm not really interested in selling - I'm interested in continuing to mod & run this beast. However, wave around enough money and eventually a number is reached that cannot be ignored.

That's not this troll's offer. He wants 20 brand spankin' new Raps with under 100 miles. He's barkin' up the wrong damn tree here.

Status
Not open for further replies.