Looking like I might have to quit reading FRF :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not really an option for me 8 months out of the year. I'm stuck in Asscrackistan, 5 million miles from my Raptor, so I get on here and end up seeing things I really really want. Truthfully when I'm driving it my only gripe is not having a good off road GPS. Everything else is pretty minor.

For everyone else though, the man has a point. Go out and just look at your truck, It'll probably calm the urges a little bit.

look familar???
5.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not really an option for me 8 months out of the year. I'm stuck in Asscrackistan, 5 million miles from my Raptor, so I get on here and end up seeing things I really really want. Truthfully when I'm driving it my only gripe is not having a good off road GPS. Everything else is pretty minor.

For everyone else though, the man has a point. Go out and just look at your truck, It'll probably calm the urges a little bit.

i feel your pain bro. my dad wrecked mine while i was in training for this deployment and i just got an email yesterday with pictures saying it was done. i had an ADD bumper and SDHQ fenders put on and i cant stop drooling over it. luckily for me though, since all this shit in iraq is done, we get to go home early :waytogo:

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i feel your pain bro. my dad wrecked mine while i was in training for this deployment and i just got an email yesterday with pictures saying it was done. i had an ADD bumper and SDHQ fenders put on and i cant stop drooling over it. luckily for me though, since all this shit in iraq is done, we get to go home early :waytogo:

Boy aint that the truth!!! Come home!!!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
My '65 Fastback is a money pit and it's going to take a lot more cash to finish it. That keeps me from adding any more mods to the truck. The only near term thing I'm going to do is Line X the rear fenderwells. The silver (instead of black) bugs me.

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop looking at other Raptors. Grab a chair, sit in the garage, drink a beer, and smile. No more "wanting" because you have it.

"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have."

Well, we all already got what we wanted (a bad ass Raptor), and everyone else wants what we now have...so I'm happy.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
look familar???
5.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Yeah the first one looks quite familiar, in fact I know exactly where that's at I'm pretty sure...the two aerial ones remind me of my flying days out here too. It's really a beautiful country, it's a shame it's filled with people who are hell bent on fighting anyone and everything.