Looking like I might have to quit reading FRF :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the coming year and the continuing bad economy and my fixed income its just getting way to diffucult to look and read all these FRF venders.....
POSTING ALL THIS SHIT I WANT BUT CANT AFFORD TO BUY
HA HA HA....... WTF am I laughing at?

Its all good!!!! but ****!!! I want want want... These ******* are trying to make me go back and get another job!!!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sure is addicting.

no shit...just told the wife I'm done last week after buying a new ADD bumper and now I looking at a rigid 40 grill bar...its a friggen sickness I tell ya!!! :peace:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel the same way . All this great stuff to put on the raptor and the dinero isn't quite there lol. Window shopping

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the coming year and the continuing bad economy and my fixed income its just getting way to diffucult to look and read all these FRF venders.....
POSTING ALL THIS SHIT I WANT BUT CANT AFFORD TO BUY
HA HA HA....... WTF am I laughing at?

Its all good!!!! but ****!!! I want want want... These ******* are trying to make me go back and get another job!!!

HA, You better get two jobs. This shit is expensive.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's most likely pushing me towards divorce, lol....wife is tired of hearing about mods I want to do :ROFLJest:

Banned
Reaction score
im the same way with my sled. every pay i find myself buying another somthin somthin

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop looking at other Raptors. Grab a chair, sit in the garage, drink a beer, and smile. No more "wanting" because you have it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Stop looking at other Raptors. Grab a chair, sit in the garage, drink a beer, and smile. No more "wanting" because you have it.

not really an option for me 8 months out of the year. I'm stuck in Asscrackistan, 5 million miles from my Raptor, so I get on here and end up seeing things I really really want. Truthfully when I'm driving it my only gripe is not having a good off road GPS. Everything else is pretty minor.

For everyone else though, the man has a point. Go out and just look at your truck, It'll probably calm the urges a little bit.