Looking for some fun around Las Vegas late Oct/Early Nov..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Las Vegas for SEMA Nov 2-4. I'd like to meet up with some locals either the Sunday before the show or the Saturday after the show. Anything going on already or would anyone like to hit some trails? I know nothing about what is available in the area, so I'm looking for suggestions. :)

-Mark

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good news Mark! We have plenty of Vegas area Raptor owners and they KNOW the trails in the area. I'm sure MarkT, Lvdzrtdawg (sp?) and Chad as well as others will be happy to help you out. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One area I know I like is Valley of Fire. I was there about a year ago (in a rental car) and stayed on paved roads. Also, driving around Lake Mead Northwest of Hoover Dam, I kept thinking there must be some nice trails around.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tim, can you get me two passes for SEMA?

Mark, there are plenty (plenty) of trails in the area. Our SVTOffroad.com Vegas Chapter ;) will help out no problem.

As I recall, Valley of Fire is quite nice...for a rental car tour :mrgreen:

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tim, can you get me two passes for SEMA?

Mark, there are plenty (plenty) of trails in the area. Our SVTOffroad.com Vegas Chapter ;) will help out no problem.

As I recall, Valley of Fire is quite nice...for a rental car tour :mrgreen:

Sorry can't get any other passes.

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my cousin to get my pass too, but he said the regulation got too tight, so he cant apply pass for non-employee.
They even require paycheck copy for prove.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark,

There are alot of trails in the area, from low speed rock crawling to high speed washes to sand dunes. MarkT and I go out at least three times a week and we will be happy to go anytime. Please see my videos posted in the Lights Camera Action Forum. That should give you an idea of what is available all within about a 1/2 hour of Vegas. MarkT and I just finished an 80 mile run from Vegas to Primm to Boulder City and back to Henderson across two mountain ranges. It is very senic and has a little bit of everything. I should be done with the video soon. No asphault, no concrete just dirt, rocks, and sand. PM when it gets close and we will set something up.:cactus::cactus::cactus: