GEN 1 Looking for an OEM Jack, Mine is Missing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jack and lug wrench bars under my rear seat were missing when I bought the truck and the prior owner is slow getting back to me. Did the SuperCrew jack bolt down under the rear seat as well? Does anyone have one they want to sell?

Karleemo

Reaction score
I have a whole assembly NIB and the Factory chock as well. What's your email? I'll send you pics.

Karl

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The jack and lug wrench bars under my rear seat were missing when I bought the truck and the prior owner is slow getting back to me. Did the SuperCrew jack bolt down under the rear seat as well? Does anyone have one they want to sell?
Supercrew lives in a different spot than your Supercab; under the rear seat on the driver's side there's a cubby, you pull that out and on the passenger side remove two wingbolts and slide the jack to the driver's side, it's in a big plastic case. Supercab the stock jack should be secured under the passenger side rear seat in a fabric bag. But it's a Raptor, so now you have the perfect excuse to upgrade to something better:
https://www.proeagle.com/
:D

Karleemo

Reaction score
Supercrew lives in a different spot than your Supercab; under the rear seat on the driver's side there's a cubby, you pull that out and on the passenger side remove two wingbolts and slide the jack to the driver's side, it's in a big plastic case. Supercab the stock jack should be secured under the passenger side rear seat in a fabric bag. But it's a Raptor, so now you have the perfect excuse to upgrade to something better:
https://www.proeagle.com/
:D

Yes definitely check under the grey cubby hole carpet piece. Bought my Gen1 SuperCrew in November. I now have an extra set thinking it should've been resting in that grey cubby. So I went out and got a new one from the dealer. I hate wasting money. Let me know if you want it, OP? Have the receipt too.

Karl

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry should have specified. The SuperCab jack is bolted down under the seat to a bracket rather than the slim cubby hole the SuperCrew has. I have a bracket with nothing on it . I did find that giant plastic screw in the map pocket but can't find what it fits into

WfokhjO.jpg

Let me know if you want it, OP? Have the receipt too.
If I can't find the stock SCab one I will let you know. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that plastic bolt belongs to something else too.
Ya I think so. Doesn't fit the threaded hole in the bracket.

Got this pic from a SuperCab owner. SVT bag logo! This is what I want to find! Minus the Tuff box

56494432_634241523656010_629939425920417792_n.jpg