Looking for a ford dealer in Prescott or Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbdave

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, contact Marlo at Chapman Ford. He came back with msrp right off the bat.

I was actually able to get $500 under MSRP... But mostly because the truck had a bed cover I didn't really want. In the end they ended up not having the cover when I bought it, so he reimbursed me the full price, and still gave me the truck for $500 under MSRP.

They also have a number of trucks in stock.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, contact Marlo at Chapman Ford. He came back with msrp right off the bat.

I was actually able to get $500 under MSRP... But mostly because the truck had a bed cover I didn't really want. In the end they ended up not having the cover when I bought it, so he reimbursed me the full price, and still gave me the truck for $500 under MSRP.

They also have a number of trucks in stock.

You must have the touch. When I was looking (3 times), they would not budge at all. Last time was in Feb this year.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Weird that everyone is saying you cant get MSRP at Peoria. A buddy of mine got one at MSRP about 3 months ago.

Greg, is this you? This is Duane from Phx.

There's no way they did that. Only way Peoria will do MSRP, is you are trading in, and they shuffle numbers around and take it out the trade. I've tried several times, even told them I had a deal in DFW and offered them $500 over to take care of airfare and gas for way home. This was just in Feb this year.

Unless they just see me coming and don' like me from the get-go! :)

Later buddy!

sbdave

Reaction score
You must have the touch. When I was looking (3 times), they would not budge at all. Last time was in Feb this year.

Or you have the negative-touch! Maybe the trick is speaking with Marlo... or maybe they realized the market on Raptors is shifting as other dealerships continue to come in at MSRP. Whatever the case, he had no problem coming in at MSRP, and went out of his way to do so. He even offered to drive it 7 hours to me in California!

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you have the negative-touch! Maybe the trick is speaking with Marlo... or maybe they realized the market on Raptors is shifting as other dealerships continue to come in at MSRP. Whatever the case, he had no problem coming in at MSRP, and went out of his way to do so. He even offered to drive it 7 hours to me in California!

Nope! No negative touch here. I radiate positiveness wherever I may roam!

FINRPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine from Sanderson. Got it through the commercial vehicle department. Told them I would pay sticker but NO market adjustment. Salesperson worked with me to get the exact truck I wanted. Couldn’t be happier with the service there.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday morning Jones ford in casa grande AZ had one dropped off in the middle of the night with some other cars . Silver screw. Not listed on their site yet. May have been one someone ordered.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have three trucks on the ground $1,250 below MSRP located in Missouri. Shipping is probably around 1,100 or so

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine from Sanderson. Got it through the commercial vehicle department. Told them I would pay sticker but NO market adjustment. Salesperson worked with me to get the exact truck I wanted. Couldn’t be happier with the service there.

I've been buying from Sanderson since 2003 and the Raptor will be my 10th purchase. Raptor is selling at MSRP. Ask for Mike Gilbert.