Look at this crap!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a chop without question.

Explain how they would even be able to steer. Also what is the purpose of the running boards on this at this point? - Other than to catch the road and get ripped off!
:supergay:

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:flipthebird::Jedi:

Ive never lowered any vehicle....other than by getting into it.

That picture there is what I thought of the lightning, and why I never bought one.

SPRSNK, dont you have a bent frame to fix, or a blown engine to go swap out?

:mwah1:

:ROFLJest:

Right after he pulls it out of the lake

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sad thing about this now is that I have seen a lowered Raptor with 20's and lo-pro tires now!! Saw it on my way to pick up mine. It was a black screw in ID. Wish I would have been able to get a pic of it..

M1919A2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot the guys that did this!!

LO-RIDER and having grown up in California in the 50s and 60s we know who they were!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

The sad thing about this now is that I have seen a lowered Raptor with 20's and lo-pro tires now!! Saw it on my way to pick up mine. It was a black screw in ID. Wish I would have been able to get a pic of it..

Did you ID the driver? I can guess who/what was driving!