Is this thing worth a crap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the stock plug is fine as well, but it drips all down the skid plate. I just want an extension with a hose.
Yeah I was like...seriously? You couldn't have made the "Remove for OIL Change" skid plate sections 2 inches bigger???? Who engineered this? The fumoto has the extension that drains a little further towards the opening but also uses a hose.

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was like...seriously? You couldn't have made the "Remove for OIL Change" skid plate sections 2 inches bigger???? Who engineered this? The fumoto has the extension that drains a little further towards the opening but also uses a hose.
Right?! Idiots. I mean....it is Ford.....:oops:

rngrjcw275

Reaction score
I thought I still had a pic from the Fumoto install, yup. If they would just cut out a little bit more it would drip down in a pan and not on the skid plate. Fine till the pressure runs out...lol.

View attachment 442649
I had looked at that one also, the turn lock I was told leaks? Also, on both of these, I’m curious if the rubbers leak? Yes, I said rubbers so have at it