Is this thing worth a crap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I love this place. Just like being back in the Army. No filters, just call it like you see it.

What a magical place, especially during giant toad mating season. Lol
Don't forget the Jurassic era centipedes and monsoon season.

I was remote out at Pinal Air Park. I'm stationed out in VA now. I rode my motorcycle almost all year there.

Yes these forum chats can get a bit like the barracks on a Friday night.... lots of sword fighting :kiss1:

OP
OP
SCAR911

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I love this place. Just like being back in the Army. No filters, just call it like you see it.

What a magical place, especially during giant toad mating season. Lol
The first time I saw it ..I was mesmerized. These frogs were so big they had human sized *****. Glad my wife didn't see it.

Monkish1

Reaction score

I was remote out at Pinal Air Park. I'm stationed out in VA now. I rode my motorcycle almost all year there.

Yes these forum chats can get a bit like the barracks on a Friday night.... lots of sword fighting :kiss1:
I know the place. I spent some time next door at WAATS during toad season.

Definitely, have been lmao since joining. Yeah those toads are something else. They show up on a biblical scale. Nice SCAR by the way, have one myself. Goes well with the raptor. Cheers everyone and keep it up. Need all the laughs I can get.