Longest time without your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
June 9th was the starting point of not having it, got it back NOV.23-30 and to this day I do not have it... and will hopefully end up getting it back soon.. truck had to go back to body shop due to them having a lazy, cheap ass painter who missed spots, didnt sand down my tailgate thinking I wouldnt catch it, door jam wasnt fully painted, chips in paint, dust spots in paint.. when we took the truck back he tried to blame me for all of his **** ups till i called him out on his **** ups and proved him wrong on each argument.

Holy shit dude that's a long time. That's ****** up that even having it that long they still couldn't get it right. Hopefully it all gets sorted out for you and you get it back soon so you can start enjoying your new colored truck.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my mods done over the winter thinking that I would be ripping it up come spring time (2014). The night that I brought it home the wife goes into labor. Fast forward 4 months (because that's what happens when you have a newborn), the cancer gods shit in my cornflakes. I spent the next 7 months trying to survive chemo a bone marrow transplant and long visits from inlaws. Another 10 months in recovery and now it's winter again and I still haven't had the damn thing in the dirt.

I just hope I don't roll it when I finally get to play.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit dude that's a long time. That's ****** up that even having it that long they still couldn't get it right. Hopefully it all gets sorted out for you and you get it back soon so you can start enjoying your new colored truck.

well it all started with being run off of the road and having a lot of damage done to the truck, body damage, and full frame swap just to list a few..

I ended up wanting to paint the truck from blue to ruby red. i had always wanted that color so i figured since i had the chance to i might as well do it and this body shop was bragging about having one of the best painters in this area. turns out from the looks of it all the guy is a ******* idiot and the company is turning out to be a pain in the ass to deal with, but for insurance purposes i have to continue on with them to make sure they get their shit straight.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I had my mods done over the winter thinking that I would be ripping it up come spring time (2014). The night that I brought it home the wife goes into labor. Fast forward 4 months (because that's what happens when you have a newborn), the cancer gods shit in my cornflakes. I spent the next 7 months trying to survive chemo a bone marrow transplant and long visits from inlaws. Another 10 months in recovery and now it's winter again and I still haven't had the damn thing in the dirt.

hope all is well with family and your health! best wishes!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hey do you need a cookie? PM me your address

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Man that's a tough road and I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you. Are you going to Snowball? That would be a good workout for the truck plus I see any of the experienced guys there letting your truck flip lol.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that's a tough road and I'm glad to hear everything worked out for you. Are you going to Snowball? That would be a good workout for the truck plus I see any of the experienced guys there letting your truck flip lol.

He's not strong enough yet to far away