Lockpick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SGC

Reaction score
I'm looking to install a lockpick on a 2014. They don't give much information on if it works with stock front cameras. What I'm looking to do is add left and right side view cameras that activate with my turn signals and maintain my stock front and rear cameras. Turning on the front camera at any time would be nice but not required. According to the lockpick instructions, a front camera would need to be plugged into video 1 as well as the left turn signal camera. Since the camera is factory, would that still be the case? How many cameras total can I plug into the lockpick?

OP
OP
S

SGC

Reaction score
I emailed Lockpick. They state the front camera will work but I can only have a max of 4. I'm not really looking to unlock the system, just want additional cameras. I saw that 4 camera kit for a sync 3 on Youtube and it's exactly what I want. I can't find much about the sync 2 one to see if it interfaces the same way. There are some benefits to upgrading to sync 3 but not sure it is worth the cost.

OP
OP
S

SGC

Reaction score