local dealer has 2013 ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoever is interested in buying that 2013, I've got some ocean-front real estate in Arizona you might love. Really cheap!

You might not be too far off in actually having some... We're way overdue for the "Big One"... :lol2:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Whoever is interested in buying that 2013, I've got some ocean-front real estate in Arizona you might love. Really cheap!

Ohhhhh no you don't. I'm closing on that property this week! :laughing1:

Then I'll re-sell it as a package offer with a couple of new 2013 Raptors with the beadlock ready wheels!

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that "that" dealership is somehow involved in this doesn't surprise me in the least. Hmmm I see they have a few 12's on the lot...guess they aren't exporting them overseas for more than sticker anymore. Interesting.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 ? Did I say that, I ment 2012. Dealers are like politicians and you know where that gets us.

OP
OP
revrend

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to take a pic ...I'll try and take a run up tomorrow .... I have no reason to ******** .... To be honest I forgot headlights were different ... I was told by salesman it was 2013 .... We will see ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
revrend

revrend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right I was miss informed .....I just checked there site and it is a 2012 ...why salesman told me it was 13 have no idea .... Sorry for confusion newbie here ......
Maybe salesman also newbie .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD