Livernois heads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based upon the replies from the OP, I feel this is nothing but an attention grabber post, with the potential of not even owning a normal raptor at the present moment.

I remember these type of 'build' conversations in my early 20s...then I grew up.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates? I am probably going to pull the trigger and buy these, but I would appreciate any feedback if possible.
Good afternoon. I'd be happy to answer any questions for you regarding the heads. If you want to send us a message that's fine also. I can fill you in on anything you would like to know.

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based upon the replies from the OP, I feel this is nothing but an attention grabber post, with the potential of not even owning a normal raptor at the present moment.

I remember these type of 'build' conversations in my early 20s...then I grew up.
Yeah me tooo but....just dammmmm

Reminds me of the mustang crowd back when I had foxbodies
Sorry all, I was having a bad day and turned into an ass. I hope you have a great day!

OP
OP
S

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry for acting like an ass easier. I had a bad day. I hope all is well in your world.