Live Valve suspension Controllers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, didn’t think it was confusing. The stock Raptor Fox shocks are Live Valves, IMO.

Yes, FRS - Fox Racing Series 3.0 shocks, roughly $7500 for the four, unless you catch a sale somewhere.

SDI revalved them. They don’t tell you what they do, or what oil they claim “Special Sauce”, they use. If I were to speculate / guess, they weld the original flow holes shut, and add new holes, and use a combination of shock oils. It works well.
I am confused. Are you running the OEM live valve Fox shocks? Or the Fox racing shocks live valve with external reservoirs (sorry you keep saying "stock" which is OEM and 3.0FRS which is the racing shocks)

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am confused. Are you running the OEM live valve Fox shocks? Or the Fox racing shocks live valve with external reservoirs (sorry you keep saying "stock" which is OEM and 3.0FRS which is the racing shocks)
LOL, I didn’t think I was that confusing. 3.0 FRS Fox shocks. I still consider the OEM Shocks as Live Valves.

Attachments

• _storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_20201116_111651.jpeg
    _storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_20201116_111651.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 14