LIST OF MSRP DEALERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryed

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 through GStone in Middlebury, VT which is the 2nd closest Ford dealer to me. I dealt with Jason Kerr who was easy to work with. He said they had an allocation for my order (35). I didn't ask if they had any more current allocations.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you’ve been reading all the threads, I think you’d have started a pretty good list by now! But hey, some of those same dealers “may” have gotten on the ADM bandwagon now……”some.”

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with a dealership in Saco, Maine. Prime Ford is the dealership name and Daniel is the salesman, (207) 613-0377. Nice guy and they are selling for sticker. They have 2 of their 5 allocations remaining as of today for 35 inch package.

I found an MSRP deal closer to home but was talking to multiple dealers in case some didn't have allocations for me. I didn't do that for 2021 and missed out so just trying to share this contact for anyone searching for an MSRP deal.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with a dealership in Saco, Maine. Prime Ford is the dealership name and Daniel is the salesman, (207) 613-0377. Nice guy and they are selling for sticker. They have 2 of their 5 allocations remaining as of today for 35 inch package.

I found an MSRP deal closer to home but was talking to multiple dealers in case some didn't have allocations for me. I didn't do that for 2021 and missed out so just trying to share this contact for anyone searching for an MSRP deal.
Thanks for this!! Like you, was waiting on a local dealer but reached out to them and got with Dave, their GM. Order is now in at MRSP, and my buddy grabbed their other allocation. Now the wait begins!

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this!! Like you, was waiting on a local dealer but reached out to them and got with Dave, their GM. Order is now in at MRSP, and my buddy grabbed their other allocation. Now the wait begins!
Glad this worked out!! Hope we all get our trucks!