Lifting vehicle by LCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s “ ok” to lift the front by using a floor jack under the LCA?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That's how I do it with a floor jack, should be fine. I prefer to lift on the frame with the Pro Eagle though.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, you just have to make sure the jack is in the right spot. there isnt a whole lot of room for error. we have changed several tires this way offeoad so we dont have to deal with the droop of the suspension. makes it much quicker and easier. just have to be sure of jack placement

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, you just have to make sure the jack is in the right spot. there isnt a whole lot of room for error. we have changed several tires this way offeoad so we dont have to deal with the droop of the suspension. makes it much quicker and easier. just have to be sure of jack placement
Yeah, just trying to get away from so much droop when rotating the tires

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to, until I got an Eagle extension. Highly recommend.

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to, until I got an Eagle extension. Highly recommend.

I have the poor boys Badlands jack, which I love and a super low, expensive floor jack( I had a Porsche. I definitely need an extension for that Jack, thanks for the lead. I’ve never even looked in the owners manual about where to put the supplied jack for lifting, my guess is probably the LCA. I was interested in just a quick method for the short term. I always jack from frame and use 6T jack stands for anything where I’m gonna be under the vehicle.