Lifted Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it bad, that I kinda like it???

Uh, I mean, uh, what a dummy for doing what he wants with his truck, uh retard, uh,
we Raptor owners ALL live in Baja Mexico and only use our trucks for sand dunes, and now he wont be able to live in Baja, like ALL Raptor owners do.

You Raptor 'Purists' are cute...

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
^ban......

X2

Nothing wrong with modding a raptor.
Everything wrong with turning it into a useless piece of crap that a regular F150 could be.

If I took a Ferrari and threw a Honda 4banger in it, same Thing. Tuning a sweet ride into a useless piece of crap.

Uh oh.
I'm gonna get banned here to.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I believe someone on the other forum said it but lifting any 1/2 ton that high is worthless. A friend of mine put a 15" lift on an '06 F150 and it was the worst ride ever. Not to mention he got 6-8 mpg. I'm all for guys doing what they want with their own money but if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know lifting a Raptor like that is not going to be accepted well with most people.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it bad, that I kinda like it???

Uh, I mean, uh, what a dummy for doing what he wants with his truck, uh retard, uh,
we Raptor owners ALL live in Baja Mexico and only use our trucks for sand dunes, and now he wont be able to live in Baja, like ALL Raptor owners do.

You Raptor 'Purists' are cute...
were just messing with you......

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see the "slammed" raptor. So 6.2 can make fun of it too. But I seriously doubt It would be posted on This forum.

Actually, I like the idea of slam a Raptor. However, it won't be my truck.

I saw one Raptor with fully bottom out after a big jump. It looks like it was slamed. It looks pretty good and I like its look.

614744c0-0093-cfcd.jpg