Leveling recalibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having a level done this week. Going to 37's with 2.25 RPG and 1 inch rear spacer. Using stock 37 PP Tires and 17X9 +18 KMC GRS

Question is, once this is completed, will my dealer recalibrate the ride height and 0 out the shocks for me? I don't have forescan. I don't mind paying to get it done, but wasn't sure how that would work with them. I tried a search but couldn't find this topic.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a level done this week. Going to 37's with 2.25 RPG and 1 inch rear spacer. Using stock 37 PP Tires and 17X9 +18 KMC GRS

Question is, once this is completed, will my dealer recalibrate the ride height and 0 out the shocks for me? I don't have forescan. I don't mind paying to get it done, but wasn't sure how that would work with them. I tried a search but couldn't find this topic.
id get forscan and a cable then do it yourself. its handy tool to have on hand and easy to make some other tweaks that improve the overall experience/functionality with the truck. you may find the need to recalibrate the truck again in the future, so best to be able to do yourself on demand rather than dealing with dealer

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 37's and also have the 2.25 RPG collar up front and the 1" RPG collar in the rear. I don't believe there is a need to recal the shocks as they auto cal upon ignition/start up. However, Forescan would be handy to recal the speedo. Jumping from 35's to 37's throws my speedo off about 3 mph at 75 mph. Ask me how I know!

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 37's and also have the 2.25 RPG collar up front and the 1" RPG collar in the rear. I don't believe there is a need to recal the shocks as they auto cal upon ignition/start up. However, Forescan would be handy to recal the speedo. Jumping from 35's to 37's throws my speedo off about 3 mph at 75 mph. Ask me how I know!
i think you may be surprised how differently your truck rides and acts after you do a ride height sensor recal

OP
OP
pirates1456

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id get forscan and a cable then do it yourself. its handy tool to have on hand and easy to make some other tweaks that improve the overall experience/functionality with the truck. you may find the need to recalibrate the truck again in the future, so best to be able to do yourself on demand rather than dealing with dealer
Can't argue with that. I'll start reading up on it here. Thanks for the response

OP
OP
pirates1456

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't argue with that. I'll start reading up on it here a
sending you a PM