Leveling kits, springs or blocks oh my..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sidewayz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Poppin' my cherry on first thread start. Been lurking and posting randomly but have a dilemma.

Just got a 2019 last month and want to level it. Went through tons of threads and online research and a bit overwhelmed. I dont want to lift the raptor yet but do want it level. Been reading about perch, springs, and even lowering the back..

What in your opinions is the best and safest way to go for my new Raptor. Dont care about price, just want the fewest problems down the road. From what im seeing springs up front may be the best but I honestly want some input from people and pros that have already gone down this road..

Any advice or threads that have good info will be appreciated..

Thanks all in advance!

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just throw a set of collars on the front for a simple solution

1.5-1.75 is still nose down

2.25 is about level

3 is nose high

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Collars or Eibach springs. The Eibach springs only raise the front about 1.75" on the 2019 trucks

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat here. I do like it a bit higher in the front as it looks "too" nose dive. I thought of the spring too, Eibach seems good but looks like it's too high for me. Any option for maybe just 1'' to 1.25''??

I don't like the collar because from what I see and heard, the spring is compressed and you scarified the ride quality. Is it true?

Anyone make maybe 1'' spring? Will this screw any warranty ?

Hey guys,

Poppin' my cherry on first thread start. Been lurking and posting randomly but have a dilemma.

Just got a 2019 last month and want to level it. Went through tons of threads and online research and a bit overwhelmed. I dont want to lift the raptor yet but do want it level. Been reading about perch, springs, and even lowering the back..

What in your opinions is the best and safest way to go for my new Raptor. Dont care about price, just want the fewest problems down the road. From what im seeing springs up front may be the best but I honestly want some input from people and pros that have already gone down this road..

Any advice or threads that have good info will be appreciated..

Thanks all in advance!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat here. I do like it a bit higher in the front as it looks "too" nose dive. I thought of the spring too, Eibach seems good but looks like it's too high for me. Any option for maybe just 1'' to 1.25''??

I don't like the collar because from what I see and heard, the spring is compressed and you scarified the ride quality. Is it true?

Anyone make maybe 1'' spring? Will this screw any warranty ?

You could do the Icon perch collar and run it at 1". It would only mess with the warranty on the front shock itself if something were to happen to it. You wont feel the difference of a 1" collar. 1.75" and above might be more noticeable.

If you have a 2019 truck the Eibach's sit quite nice. They are a little nose high on the 17-18 trucks though.

WooPig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you could even notice a difference at 1” over stock. I did the Eibach springs on my 19 and love them. Seems pretty level to me, def not nose high. Ride is just as good as stock imo.

OP
OP
Sidewayz

Sidewayz

Reaction score
I don’t think you could even notice a difference at 1” over stock. I did the Eibach springs on my 19 and love them. Seems pretty level to me, def not nose high. Ride is just as good as stock imo.

Can you send a pic of the stance since you have the springs installed?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes is there anyway you can post or send me a picture of your truck with the springs?

Thanks

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m also curious with either the springs or collars, is there a certain point of ride height (from front leveling) that you change from the factory setup, does the truck suffer in performance or ride quality from where the factory set this trucks suspension up at?