Best upgrades for my new Gen 3 2023 ford raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigahole

Reaction score
Wanted to ask you guys and people that have already modified your Gen 3 trucks which mods are the best. I’m looking for a leveling kit. I kinda narrowed it down with nick from Apollo. You guys think the eibach springs are the way to go? If so what configuration? Does it affect ride and did you reset the ride height? I’m going to keep the 35’s on until worn. What size tire could I fit without trimming?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
If you just want it level you have 2 easy options, 1.5 RPG Collar, or 1 inch eibach front level spring. If you want it level and lifted you you can do the eibach Pro Kit, front is 2.2 and rear is about 1 inch. if you are keeping 35's I would probably just do the 1" front and call it good. After any lift you will need an alignment, and it is recommended you re-set the ride height. if you want bigger tires then you may need slightly more lift. with 35's you won't have any issues. The other thing to consider is what you really are going to do with it.

Oh Ya, welcome to FRF, we are going to need to see pictures of said raptor.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to ask you guys and people that have already modified your Gen 3 trucks which mods are the best. I’m looking for a leveling kit. I kinda narrowed it down with nick from Apollo. You guys think the eibach springs are the way to go? If so what configuration? Does it affect ride and did you reset the ride height? I’m going to keep the 35’s on until worn. What size tire could I fit without trimming?
You could fit at least a 265/70/17

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
If you just want it level you have 2 easy options, 1.5 RPG Collar, or 1 inch eibach front level spring. If you want it level and lifted you you can do the eibach Pro Kit, front is 2.2 and rear is about 1 inch. if you are keeping 35's I would probably just do the 1" front and call it good. After any lift you will need an alignment, and it is recommended you re-set the ride height. if you want bigger tires then you may need slightly more lift. with 35's you won't have any issues. The other thing to consider is what you really are going to do with it.

Oh Ya, welcome to FRF, we are going to need to see pictures of said raptor.
Thanks! I want it to look badass without 37’s quite yet. I’m thinking just 1 inch in the front might not be enough. It will probably level it but looking for a more aggressive stance. Think it would look dumb with the pro kit on stock 35’s? I think there is also a spacer for the rear. I’m worried the pro kit will still have rake. I don’t want the perch collar because it’s technically still pre loading the springs right? How do you recalibrate the new ride height?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Thanks! I want it to look badass without 37’s quite yet. I’m thinking just 1 inch in the front might not be enough. It will probably level it but looking for a more aggressive stance. Think it would look dumb with the pro kit on stock 35’s? I think there is also a spacer for the rear. I’m worried the pro kit will still have rake. I don’t want the perch collar because it’s technically still pre loading the springs right? How do you recalibrate the new ride height?
Yes, the collar does lift via preload, I have that on mine since springs were not available when I did mine. You will need for scan to re-calibrate the ride height. Or a dealer can do it but will probably charge you. There is a thread somewhere here about doing that, may want to search for it. I agree if you are keeping 35's the pro kit might look a bit funny. They do make spacers but you won't need it if you go 1 inch in front, you would end up ass high again. most guys that do rear spacers lift the front 2-2.5 inches. Good luck with the Mods.