Leveled with 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the point of levelling? Do you actually need more clearance up front or is it just for looks? Many of the Jeep guys do it to remove rake but I prefer the rake over the levelled look.
Some people like the more leveled look vs the rake...it's preference mostly. however, depending on the wheel offset, etc. I believe it also can help with clearance if you're going for bigger tires. From what I've seen many aren't having to level the truck for bigger tires, they fit just fine. offsets in the +6 and above range is what i've seen so far. i'm going with a 0 offset. attempting without the collars first but have as backup in case. I personally dont haul much more than a dirt bike in my bed of my truck so I like the leveled look when it's not under load. Some don't like the way a leveled truck looks once you put some amount of load on it causing it to be lower in the back than the front.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll try to get pics once mine is here and done.

Ordered a 1.5” RPG, 37x1250 Toyos, and 20x9 Fuels last night.

Should have all the parts by next week and raptor is supposed to be here in next week or two (hopefully)

OP
OP
wowanothertruck

wowanothertruck

Reaction score
What’s the point of levelling? Do you actually need more clearance up front or is it just for looks? Many of the Jeep guys do it to remove rake but I prefer the rake over the levelled look.
Im doing it for clearance of 37's. I heard some people cleared 37's without anything, but just to be safe Id like a perch collar to provide the clearance up front.

G3RPTR

Reaction score
Did you notice any ride difference. I went with 1.5 to try and minimize it
No, I personally didn’t notice a difference but honestly hadn’t put that many miles on the truck so I didn’t get a feel for it before I had the kit installed.

G3RPTR

Reaction score
Have you measured group to fender? Hard to tell from pics but looks like front end is higher now.
43 5/8” up front and 42 3/4” in the rear. Yes, front is taller than rear, but that’s the look I was going for.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
43 5/8” up front and 42 3/4” in the rear. Yes, front is taller than rear, but that’s the look I was going for.
I think it looks good. Would you mind throwing up a pic square to the side when you get a chance. Sometimes the angle makes the front look considerably higher than it is. My Gen 1 is a mid perch and my front appears higher in pics then it is at that angle.

Last edited: