Leveled with 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aps3as

Reaction score
Has anyone leveled their Raptor yet? Considering upgrading to 37's on my 35 version. Seeing if anyone has done it yet and what leveling kit they used. Only ones I've seen are the IndoRaptor edition on Willies Customs from Youtube.
I did 37s with nothing. Toyo ATs, already made their money in ice and snow in the mountains. Just used some paramedic shears to cut away the plastic fender well covers.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask a newbie question?

When I was ordering my Gen3 (my22) and I was looking at the 35s vs 37s, I read somewhere where you couldn't install 37s on a 35 equipped frame. Then I read about all the changes Ford did on the 37 frame...

What's the deal? How are you guys able to install 37s and not have issues with the frame?

Are you just offsetting the wheel/tire so much to clearance the frame?

Why didn't Ford just do that instead of making two frames?

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marketing reasons. Ford is discouraging 35” owners upsizing to 37” tires. I heard Ford dealerships are also denying warranty claims when owners have issues with alignment, tire wear, suspension issues, etc.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask a newbie question?

When I was ordering my Gen3 (my22) and I was looking at the 35s vs 37s, I read somewhere where you couldn't install 37s on a 35 equipped frame. Then I read about all the changes Ford did on the 37 frame...

What's the deal? How are you guys able to install 37s and not have issues with the frame?

Are you just offsetting the wheel/tire so much to clearance the frame?

Why didn't Ford just do that instead of making two frames?
The 37 frame is notched in the back so you can fit a 37 spare under the bed. However, according to owners who have tried, if you push the 37 spare toward the cab as you're taking it up, it will fit.