Leveled with 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wowanothertruck

Reaction score
Has anyone leveled their Raptor yet? Considering upgrading to 37's on my 35 version. Seeing if anyone has done it yet and what leveling kit they used. Only ones I've seen are the IndoRaptor edition on Willies Customs from Youtube.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone leveled their Raptor yet? Considering upgrading to 37's on my 35 version. Seeing if anyone has done it yet and what leveling kit they used. Only ones I've seen are the IndoRaptor edition on Willies Customs from Youtube.
Depending on the offset I've seen guys who have swapped out the 35's for 37's without any modifications to their suspension at all...no rubbing. I'm going to run a 0 offset on mine and a 1.5" perch collar...should be perfect for the 37's. May adjust the bump stops if I feel it's needed but I don't jump my raptor so can't imagine full compression of my suspension for how I drive mine off/on road. RPG also offer bump stop relocation spacers that would work to mirror the 37 bump stops in the rear...not sure about the front yet

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the point of levelling? Do you actually need more clearance up front or is it just for looks? Many of the Jeep guys do it to remove rake but I prefer the rake over the levelled look.