Let There Be Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap. It’s been like 15 minutes and I need an answer. The mosquitos are nippin at my bone.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't find where the hell I saved it. Now I copied it in my pictures and my docs. By the way, don't be ***** like me and forget to double the ratings for each light because they are not rated as a pair. :banghead:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice meeting you today as well. Sorry for the mess again (for those who don't know... we're upgrading all of the storage racks in our warehouse right now so we had palllets upon pallets of storage racks sitting everywhere). And your few texts were NOT bothersome at all, far from it. Always happy to answer questions and meetup with some local customers.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Some questions to assist my decision process:

Why racer spots vs regular spots for your use? 6 degree vs 9 degree. I was also looking at the racer spots to shoot down the road farther.

Why are you putting the racer spots in the middle position? I would put the spots in the inner most position so if any of the light is blocked it wouldn’t effect the narrow spot pattern.

On Adam’s brackets, I assume you went on the second row back. Are the inner lights cut off by the bumper at all? Most of the pictures I see are shot from a side angle or from the middle of the truck out maybe 10 feet. Can you take a shot of the lights on one side from straight out maybe 20’?

stricksteve

Reaction score
First 2 posts by MDJAX I would second in spades. The instructions I got with my 3 light builders kit from 4x4 show the amps for each pair of lights. I also used 3 upfitter switches. I used #1 for the spots, # 3 for the driving/combo and #5 for the wide cornering. Adam is a gem and it is worth it just dealing with him. Also was quicker by email!!

Mike K

Reaction score
This is what I did in the 1st few weeks of ownership. 2019.

I got an unseat storage locking box from esptruck.com. It's way stronger than a Tuffy, thicker steel..https://www.esptruck.com/product-page/ford-f150-2017-raptor-under-seat-storage

I installed a BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover from tonneaucovers.com....see pics, something like $750 vs $969 direct from BakFlip

I installed GG Fog lights, the 3 cube design all white and a curved RC light bar behind the grill, well I had them installed professionally, lol.

Also I can share the wiring harness color guide for the '19 and '20 Raptor that the AUX switches connect to on the top in the cabin.

Whew. Here are the pics.
I hope this helps anyone who's interested in lighting and storage covers.

Thanks, MK

ESP under seat storage Raptor.jpeg ESPtruck.com under seat storage.jpeg Raptor BakFlip MX4 model.jpeg ESPtruck.com under seat storage.jpeg Raptor ALL Lights on.jpeg Raptor driver fog lights.jpeg

Last edited: