Let me introduce Big Red. She’s a beaut!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Termine352: What brand of bug shield did you put on that truck?

All these pics of the red raptors are killing me...Ford made mine on 3/15/19 and it hasn't shipped from their lot yet...it's just been sitting waiting for shipping...original estimate was to be delivered today but a few days ago the estimate jumped back up for another 28 days. No one can tell me WTF the delay is.

Sooooooo frustrating waiting for this to ship.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of us had our early 17's sitting on ramp 59 for a very long time my friend. Patience is a biotch..

termite352

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Termine352: What brand of bug shield did you put on that truck?

All these pics of the red raptors are killing me...Ford made mine on 3/15/19 and it hasn't shipped from their lot yet...it's just been sitting waiting for shipping...original estimate was to be delivered today but a few days ago the estimate jumped back up for another 28 days. No one can tell me WTF the delay is.

Sooooooo frustrating waiting for this to ship.
Got the bug shield from Ford. Easy install with good protection for a decent price. I believe they referred to as a skin.