Let me introduce Big Red. She’s a beaut!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I’m the proud new owner of this gorgeous Ruby Red 2019 Raptor! It’s got the 802a package and basically every other option except the tailgate step. I almost got a black one but this is pretty close to Sooner crimson so that won me over. Plus I got it for $5K under MSRP which seems hard to beat.

I’m loving this truck! My redhead girlfriend is getting jealous of all the attention I’m giving this truck. The other day she said that I was obsessed then I let her borrow it for an afternoon. Now she gets it. Sport mode is a hoot. I don’t even care about mpg cause my smile is ear to ear most of the time.

This whole journey started with me needing a vehicle that had better towing capabilities than my FJ Cruiser. I almost ordered a new Ram 1500. Then I test drove this beautiful beast and it was over! The boat and microlight RV I’ll be towing land below the towing capabilities of the Raptor and the rest of the time I’ll be eating rams for dinner. Here are the mods I’ve done in the week that I’ve had her.

1. Dealer installed tri-fold tonneau cover. Best I can tell it’s a re-labeled BakFlip F1. It’s heavy duty and well made. So far so good.

2. Dealer installed Ford swing out tool cases in the bed. I love these! Well made and you can lift them off and take them in Costco to load your groceries in. I use one for that and the other one has all my towing equipment and tools.

3. Ceramic clear coat by Ziebart. So far so good. Seems like a good product but time will tell.

4. Window tint and UV shields.

5. Stubby antenna to replace the factory one.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the transmission is definitely “learning”. Shifts are getting smoother.

I’ll likely add fog lights next. I’ve been following this forum for the last month and really appreciate all of the members and posts. Thanks y’all!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYoD3bGKeeE8q7FefZXw7Pv3SVmQjaXf/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
Pictures. Or it never happened. :)

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
I’m the proud new owner of this gorgeous Ruby Red 2019 Raptor! It’s got the 802a package and basically every other option except the tailgate step. I almost got a black one but this is pretty close to Sooner crimson so that won me over. Plus I got it for $5K under MSRP which seems hard to beat.

I’m loving this truck! My redhead girlfriend is getting jealous of all the attention I’m giving this truck. The other day she said that I was obsessed then I let her borrow it for an afternoon. Now she gets it. Sport mode is a hoot. I don’t even care about mpg cause my smile is ear to ear most of the time.

This whole journey started with me needing a vehicle that had better towing capabilities than my FJ Cruiser. I almost ordered a new Ram 1500. Then I test drove this beautiful beast and it was over! The boat and microlight RV I’ll be towing land below the towing capabilities of the Raptor and the rest of the time I’ll be eating rams for dinner. Here are the mods I’ve done in the week that I’ve had her.

1. Dealer installed tri-fold tonneau cover. Best I can tell it’s a re-labeled BakFlip F1. It’s heavy duty and well made. So far so good.

2. Dealer installed Ford swing out tool cases in the bed. I love these! Well made and you can lift them off and take them in Costco to load your groceries in. I use one for that and the other one has all my towing equipment and tools.

3. Ceramic clear coat by Ziebart. So far so good. Seems like a good product but time will tell.

4. Window tint and UV shields.

5. Stubby antenna to replace the factory one.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the transmission is definitely “learning”. Shifts are getting smoother.

I’ll likely add fog lights next. I’ve been following this forum for the last month and really appreciate all of the members and posts. Thanks y’all!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TYoD3bGKeeE8q7FefZXw7Pv3SVmQjaXf/view?usp=drivesdk

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
Congrats! Just swapped out my 2018 Raptor for 2019 Oxford White. I was having the 18 serviced for a front end rattle by my dealer and he was kind enough to swap it our for a 19 with some change.IMG_6463.jpg

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome....nice Raptor..! ALL the wives and GF's are Jealous unless you let them drive it too...I've only had my 2014 Shelby a couple months and every time GF is in it she wants to know when I'll let her drive it...And she is never going to let me forget the day she caught me blow drying it after a wash with a leaf blower...."NOW YOUR BLOW DRYING YOUR TRUCK"!! LMAO..!